The FX2N has set the standards in the industrial automation sector and is one of the biggest-selling controllers worldwide. It has many features normally found in larger controllers like floating-point math, the ability to process 32-bit data words and a wide range of fully-configurable communications options.
With a processing speed of just 0.08µs per logical instruction the FX2N is one of the fastest compact PLC systems available. It has extensive communications capabilities and a wide range of expansion and special function modules are available for configuration of precisely customised systems.
FX2N series highlights:
* 16 to 256 inputs and outputs
* High processing speed (0.08µs per log. instruction)
* Ample program storage capacity (8,000 steps, expandable to 16,000 steps) and device ranges
* Can be expanded with up to eight special-function modules for analog signal processing, temperature data acquisition, communications and positioning applications with up to 16 axes
* Connection options for Profibus-DP, CC-Link, DeviceNet and AS-Interface
* User-friendly programming with MS Windows-based programming software package or hand-held programming unit
* Integrated positioning controller
Request A Quote
If you have any questions please complete the form below and we will be intouch: