PS-DIN comprises a number of innovative drives designed for mounting inside a RACK. Based on the hardware of the STAR 2000 series, APS-DIN combines all the functions that put it at the panicle step motor drives.
• Optocoupled input and output signals; levels from TTL to 30V.
• Rack mounting, single supply, diagnostic display
• Selectable acceleration/deceleration ramps
• Adjustable phase motor current by potentiometer and display or by serial interface
• Microstepping up to 4000 steps per revolution
• Protections for: overheating, overvoltage, undervoltage, short-circuit
• Automatic current reduction or reduction by external logic command
• Circuit to damp mechanical motor resonances.