The Sonceboz stepping motor driver, type SB9103 are especially designed as a useful tool when engineers are requiring to develop, test and the optimise applications which use a stepping motor. The SB9103 electronic drivers are the perfect tool for the designer during the development of the project. They have been specially developed for a rapid and efficient development phase.
* Compact: the integration of a powerful microcontroller offers an user-friendly driver with a high degree of flexibility.
* Interface: all digital inputs have optocouplers (isolation). Microsteps and motor current are adjustable when the driver is running.
* High step input frequency: the driver allows a step frequency up to 200kHz.
* High resolution: the controller drives the motor with 200 steps per revolution, to rotate practically without vibration and with a resolution from 1.8deg (full step) to 0.045deg (1/40).
* Intelligent driver: enable the boost input increases the torque up to 33% and is particularly useful for acceleration. In order to minimise the temperature rise, the current is automatically reduced to 2/3 of the nominal value at standstill.